- 1/2 Head of Lettuce (Thinly chopped)
- 1/2 package of Spinach (Thinly chopped)
- Tomato (I used about 8 roma, cut in slivers)
- 1/2 Red Onion (I use a lot, because I love it)
- 1/2 Bell Pepper
- Grilled Chicken (optional)
- 1/3 cup Chobani Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 TBSP Franks Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 1 Avocado
Note: If you want it to be chunky, simply use a fork to mix it up (this is what I did). If you want it smooth, blend in a food processor.
Evenly coat the salad with the dressing!
Yields: 2 Servings
And there you go! It’s a simple, light, and deliciously spicy meal! Enjoy; I love using avocado as a dressing base. It’s creamy and coats the salad without adding all the yucky extra calories and unhealthy fats of alternate dressings! Also, greek yogurt is the perfect replacement for a sour cream base. Make the swap to eat clean.
xoxo Savvy Sassy Me